Microsoft Access remains a fantastic tool for when your data outgrows spreadsheets. Unlike many other database tools, it’s far more user-friendly and ideal if you’re not a developer.
In this Microsoft Access 2019 beginners course, we start at the very beginning and assume you know nothing about MS Access. We take a project approach to this course, which means you build your project out as we go. By the end of this Access 2019 course, you will have built out your database with proper functionality.
If you’ve used Excel in the past, that will help, but it’s not essential. This course is for someone just starting in Access.
In this course you will learn:
· Where to start in Microsoft Access and whether to use a template or not
· How to modify Access to suit your needs
· All about importing data and the datasheet view
· How tables work in Access and how to create relationships between them
· Creating forms and sub-forms that feed data into your tables
· How to run queries in Access
· Setting up validations and calculations using expressions in Access
· Printing from Access
· To start to use macros and Modal Dialog
· The basics of the Access web app
· Exporting and reporting in Access