Hi. I am glad that you are interested in my course. Here you can understand a little more about what you can expect from the course:
First, I will clarify which businesses can use cash bookkeeping.
Second, I will explain how the cash bookkeeping cycle works.
After that, I will introduce the Google Sheets templates that we will use for this course.
I will also go through the invoice template and tell you which functions I’ve used for this template.
Next, I will talk about the chart of accounts and its meaning in cash accounting and how to add it to your Revenue Book and Expense Book in Google Sheets.
Last but not least, I will show you how to set up the profit and loss report to automatically pull information from the Revenue Book and Expense Book.
Once we create the Google Sheets templates, I will walk you through their practical use. This means I will show you how to accurately and effectively record and track your business money-in and money-out using all four bookkeeping templates.
The course will conclude with a video that will show you how to read financial information from your Profit and Loss Statement.
If you are still interested keep watching. I hope this course will be useful for you and your small business.
Create your own bookkeeping templates that fit your business needs. Follow these steps:
1. Create an invoice template.
2. Create a Revenue Book using the drop-down menu to include all revenue categories.
3. Create an Expense Book using the drop-down menu to include all expense categories.
4. Create a Profit and Loss Statement using the SUMIF formula to pull all the information from the Revenue Book and Expense Book.
5. Share your templates with us to see their design and functionality. Please share the templates without any private or business information. To show the functionality use some example numbers, not the real ones.