You’re probably using a fraction of the functionality available in Microsoft Word. In this Advanced Word course, we take a deep dive into Microsoft Word’s advanced functions.
We teach you how to automate tasks in Word, how to make Word documents simpler to navigate and use, how to protect Word documents, how to break up documents, how to use different views, how to track changes, how to use Footnotes and Endnotes and so much more.
If you are spending a lot of time in Word, this could be the course that saves you hours each week.
You need to have a basic understanding of how to use Microsoft Word before starting this course.
In this course, you will learn:
● How to find and replace special characters
● All about spelling, grammar, and autocorrect options
● How to work with different views in Word
● How to style and use formulas in Tables in Word
● Best practice for images including compressing images, captions, 3d models, and icons
● How to make use of Text Boxes in Word
● How to use section, page, and column breaks
● All about Master and Subdocuments
● How to utilize hyperlinks
● How to use Word Templates
● How to modify document properties
● How to use Themes and Custom Themes
● How to protect documents with passwords, read-only and digital signatures
● How to mark up and track changes in a Word document
● How to compare and combine versions in Word
● All about using Citations, Tables of Authority, and Bibliographies
● How to create and insert a working Form in Word
● To use Macros to automate basic tasks
● How to share documents with others