This course focuses on strategy and the study of strategic management theory in managing a company for the achievement of long-term company objectives, competitive advantage and business profitability. This course is designed to introduce you to the processes of strategic analysis, strategy development, implementation and evaluation and to introduce you to the foundations of strategic thinking and game theory. This course will develop your understanding of the importance of developing a sustainable competitive advantage in an increasingly dynamic, global and interconnected world. This course aims to develop your mastery of strategic thinking though understanding how to manage organisations for long-term success by creating the value proposition, building competitive advantage and delivering outstanding results for all stakeholders. This course is essential for future business executives and business leaders, as it helps realize the crucial importance of setting a vision, mission and goals of the organisation, aligning these with strategic objectives and tactics necessary strategies to attain the benefit of all stakeholders.
• Examine and evaluate the strategic management theories, concepts and strategy within an organisation and how they contribute to organisational objectives.
• Develop mastery of the skills and professional conduct required for strategic planning and corporate social responsibility in diverse business contexts.
• Critically evaluate the commercial, social, environmental and ethical factors impacting strategy in modern business.
• Undertake research, analyse and synthesize strategic management concepts, theories and strategic initiatives at the corporate, business and functional levels of an organisation.
• Critically evaluate and develop solutions to complex strategic business problems and develop local and international strategic management plans and operations in diverse business contexts.
TIME: Up to 12 Hours
• No prerequisites.
• No materials distributed.
• No formal assessments required.