Make your own Arduino Web Control and start Controlling any device that you imagine using A Simple Webpage and Arduino
You will know what is the actual working principle of Ethernet shield and how to interface and configure it correctly so that you can access your Arduino Powered device from anywhere with an internet connection, and control any device with simple clicks in a webpage.
After this course, you will be able to make your own web controlled device and the choice is yours to use it in any application that comes in your mind and can make your life easier since all connections are explained in details.
We are going to control LEDs from a web page using an Arduino Ethernet module. The Ethernet module will create a server using the router and we will set a web page for this server.
We will use the HTML commands to print the data and to make the buttons on the web page.
When the button on the web page is pressed, we will get some data on the serial monitor. We will save this data in the string and will use this data to turn the LED’s ON or OFF.
Goal From Arduino Web Control Course:
- Connect Arduino Ethernet Shield to Arduino Board with all necessary Components and make it Internet Based.
What you will learn in this Course
- How to Connect an Ethernet Module to Arduino.
- The Right way to Detect Online Actions Using Arduino.
- The Working principle of Internet Control.
- How to interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino.
- How Arduino Can make your life easier.
- Program, burn a code and wire Arduino and Ethernet Module.
- Choose the right tools to start making amazing projects
- Why using Online control with Arduino is better than traditional Control Methods.
100% of 1 people enjoyed this course!
It is very well presented. Things are introduced in a logical and structured manner that allows the student to get used to concepts before moving on.