This is basics to intermediate CATIA course. All you need to know to become confident user and become ready to employ your skills in industry environment. Course starts from sketching through creating 3D objects, assemblies and drawings creation to simulation. Basically, it covers full process of model creation to the final stage of presenting a model with real life images or animation videos. Upon completion you'll be able to carry CATIA in your hands safely and autonomously.
What is CATIA?
CATIA is the world's engineering and design leading software for product 3D CAD design excellence. It is used to design, simulate, analyze, and manufacture products in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, and industrial machinery.
What this course covers?
1. How to get around in CATIA application and how to create a CATIA file. Next step is sketching where are explained sketch tools (Line, Circle, Rectangle, Slot, Spline, Corner...).
2. How to use those sketches to create a 3D model. All main tools for working with 3D model are explained (Pad, Pocket, Shaft, Shell, Draft...).
3. How to use parts to create assembly. How to define relations between parts in assembly using constraints (Coincident, Contact, Offset, Angle...).
4. How to create engineering drawings. Different drawing views, how to put dimensions, how to use symbols such as surface finish and welding.
5. How to apply material to models.
7. How to use DMU Kinematics and how to create simulations.
What makes this course different?
1. It covers all important tools and techniques necessary to become competitive CATIA user today.
2. Exercises after each chapter will build confidence in your skills.
3. No experience. This course will teach you from zero. You don't need to have experience at all.
With this knowledge that you will gain here you will be ready to dive into the industry environment and work on basic to intermediate design problems.
If you find that any of this would beneficial for you and will help you to achieve your goals, ENROLL and begin your CAD journey!