Hello, my name is Derek!
And I know you have a lot to do, so let’s cut right to the chase...
In this class, you’re going to discover how to get the best sleep of your life.
Here are 9 BIG Ideas you’re going to learn to help you do this.
- Idea 1: Fall Asleep Fast - In this first lesson, you’re going to learn one of the most important skills of the class right away. I'll show you a simple, but very effective way to fall asleep in 2 minutes. This method has been shown to be 96% effective, so you know it works!
- Idea 2: Sleep Mindset - Sleeping well involves more than learning tips and strategies. A big part of your success is dependent on your mindset about sleep. This video lesson will show you how to develop a sleep-oriented mindset, which will prepare you for the lessons that follow.
- Idea 3: Sleep - The #1 Habit - Out of all the good habits you can learn in life, being able to get good sleep ranks as #1 to most successful people. In this video, I show you why it's so awesome!
- Idea 4: Sleep Routine - In this video lesson, you're going to develop a simple sleep routine, or checklist, which will enable you to get your mind and body into a rhythm that promotes great sleep.
- Idea 5: Sleep Disrupters - A BIG part of getting good sleep requires that you eliminate what keeps you awake. I'm going to show you some of the biggest sleep disrupters, and specific ways to eliminate them.
- Idea 6: Sleep Enhancements - In this lesson, you'll discover a ton of practical ideas that you can implement that will boost your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Idea 7: Sleep Environment - Good sleep is about more than what you do with your mind and body. It also has a lot to do with the environment you sleep in. In this video, you learn how to create room that promotes sensational sleep!
- Idea 8: Insomnia - So what do you do when you've tried everything to get a good night sleep, but sleeplessness hits you anyway? Don't give up, I'll show you what you can do about it.
- Idea 9: Napping - So, what's the next best thing to sleeping at night? It's taking a nap during the day. There's a right way and a wrong way of doing it. In this video, I'm going to teach you the BEST way of doing it!
If you want great sleep, night after night, you’re going to love this course!