Hello, current/aspiring flat-picking Bluegrass guitarist. Consider the following:
- Have you ever been stuck in your guitar playing progress?
- Do you wish you could just get out of the musical rut you're in?
- Are you ready to take on the next level of mastering the fretboard?
Then Bluegrass Guitarpeggios by Eric Beaty is here to help.
In this all new, full-length, 40+ lecture course—the second Bluegrass Guitar course by Eric—you'll learn everything he knows about how to incorporate arpeggios to take your playing to new heights.
Eric covers such concepts as:
- The Definition and Application of Arpeggios
- How to Incorporate Arpeggios into your Bluegrass Flat-Picking solos
- Using the CAGED Method to create Arpeggios
- How to use Octave Arpeggio Shapes for better Fretboard Memorization
- How to Easily Connect Arpeggio Shapes for faster Fretboard Navigation
- Various Exercises for Practicing Arpeggios for developing Muscle Memory
- How legendary Bluegrass players such as Tony Rice use arpeggios in their own real-world songs
- First-hand examples of Using Arpeggios in Popular Bluegrass Fiddle Tunes
Materials and resources included in this course:
- Over 40 High Quality, 1080p mp4 video lectures (stream or download at your leisure)
- Various Fretboard Diagrams for better visualization and understanding of arpeggios
- Links to helpful resources such as Free Bluegrass Backing Tracks for use in practicing arpeggios
- Links to example videos further explaining the concepts covered in the lectures
- Tablature PDF files of various arpeggios, licks, and solos. (Also includes Guitar Pro 7 files for those who wish to make the most of their learning experience.)
- Audio mp3 files of Tablature examples for a better understanding of various arpeggio concepts
- All this and more!