This courses will teach you how to create jewelry e-commerce website using Laravel.
In this course you will learn how to build jewelry e-commerce website using Laravel. Learning how to build an e-commerce website that lets customers order from you will give you the opportunity to build a real-world, in-demand project and will open up the door of opportunity for you to become a professional Full-Stack developer.
First, you will learn how to install PHP environment, then you will learn how to incorporate an HTML & CSS jewelry shop template. Then you will be taught the most important parts of this projects such as creating a cart and letting customers checkout. Thereafter, you will be taught how to integrate Paypal Payment system so that customers will pay you.
You will also learn how to integrate PayPal correctly so that you receive money for your meals. PayPal is one of the most powerful payment systems. By integrating PayPal into your PHP website you will learn a very important skill that is indispensable these days in any website.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using Laravel framework that is capable of letting customers buy meals online while you have a control over the business and the website.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. You will build a real-world web app, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. I will teach you the "how-to" rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. You will learn HTML, CSS, PHP & MYSql and how they can work together.
4. You will learn Full-Stack development and become a professional one having build a complete e-commerce website.
Some of What You Will Learn in This Course:
1. Install project environment & create project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Structure your project.
4. How to add a complete HTML & CSS jewelry shop Template.
5. Logic behind building complete jewelry e-commerce website.
6. How to let customers add jewelry to cart.
7. How to let customers make orders and checkout.
8. How to integrate Paypal Payment System.
9. How to manage your database.
10. Best practices and techniques.
11. Organize your project.
12. Much much more...
Wish you an incredible learning journey.