Welcome to this course.
You will get the chance to learn:
- 3D Electronic design and simulation
- Exploring different electronic elements and getting to watch them as they receive different signal.
- Test different situation and circuit condition and explore the possibility of each element before real life testing.
- Watch items explode when they receive excessive current! such are Leds and resistors
- Edit, wire and add different electronic elements
- Learn how to use Breadboard in real life and in Simulation environment
- Learn how to use RGB Leds in real life and in Simulation environment
- Series and Parallel Circuits with Practical Example
- Arduino Digital/Analog Input/Output
- Arduino Serial Monitor Simulation
- 3D simulation of different electronic elements
- 3D wiring of real life circuits inside a simulation platform
- Measurement of different electrical signals such as voltage, current, temperature, light, digital and analog.
- Arduino programming and Simulation without coding using Blocks
- Arduino programming with coding
- Microcontroller programming and Simulation without coding using Blocks
- Microcontroller programming with coding
What You Will learn in This Course
- Why it is helpful to simulate and design in 3D
- Sign Up for the FREE Simulation Platform
- User Interface Introduction
- Design and Simulate ON/OFF Led Circuit
- Design and Simulate ON/OFF Switches Circuits
- Design and Simulate Microcontroller Systems
- Design and Simulate Arduino Boards
- Program without coding using Blocks
- Design and Simulate Simple Led Fading Circuits
- Design and Simulate Simple RGB Led Circuit
- Design and Simulate Poteniometer Circuits
This will be a journey of a life time for everyone looking for a new vision in Engineering Simulation, easy to use and really helpful software will be introduced.