Welcome to the Class!
It is Holiday Season and in this class, we will be drawing and painting fun and easy holiday illustrations you can use as cards, gift tags or any other holiday-related purposes )
Feel free to use this holiday imaginary any way you like - hosting a holiday craft party, packaging your gifts or sending a nice letter to a friend. In projects section of the class, you can find all the drawings, if you want to paint exactly what I did you can just transfer them on watercolor paper.
Have wonderful and creative holidays!
Paint a holiday card or a set of cards using the techniques explained during the class. Post your picture in project gallery of the class to inspire your classmates.
Below you can find the list of supplies I used during the class and printable illustrations.
I am looking forward to seeing your artwork!
- Watercolor Paint (I use "White Nights" watercolor paints by Nevskaya Palitra)
- Watercolor Paper
- Paper Towel
- Paint Palette
- Medium Watercolor brush (I used Kolinsky Sable #4)
- Small Watercolor brushes (#2 and #0)
- Fineliner (make sure it doesn't dilute with water after it dries on paper)
- Black and white ink (or white gel pen, gouache or acrylic paint )