Why you should take this course?
- Learn how to fix electronic devices
- Learn about electronic components
- Get a better understanding of electronics
- Learn how to design circuits
- Learn how to solder components onto a circuit board
- Able to read schematic diagrams
What you will get when you join this course?
- More than 2.5 Hours of Practical Videos
- Access to Electronic and Electrical Practical Test Course | Usually price 200$
- Access to our Best Selling Amazon Book (Basics of Electronic Components Book) and How to deal with each item| Usually price 50$
- Access to more than 56 Lecture in Full HD
- Access to More than 4.5 Hour of Video Content
A comprehensive Course that helps you in learning and dealing professionally with electronic components and electronic device maintenance.
Welcome to this course.
Topics that we will be discussed during the Introduction to Electronic Components Course are listed here in a brief outline.
- What do you need to start troubleshooting
- Tools needed to get the job done
- Common electrical and electronic Components
- Troubleshooting steps
- Masure concerns and how to deal with different situations
- Testing tools and how to test different components
- The Components of Electricity
- Volt-Ohm-Meter Basics (Measuring Electricity)
- Circuit Diagrams Basics (Electronic Roadmaps)
- The Resistor
- Ohm’s Law
- The Capacitor
- The Inductor
- The Diode
- The Transistor (Electronic Valves)