LEARN FACIAL ANIMATION & MORE WITH UNREAL ENGINE 4 & DAZ STUDIO!
Both of these outstanding animation programs are FREE and will allow you to create stunning and highly professional character animations. In this course we will go over the simple techniques that unlock the little known animation powers inside of Unreal Engine. By using the high quality DAZ 3D characters, you will learn how to export any morph targets you'd like from DAZ Studio and then utilize them inside of Unreal Engine 4.
REAL TIME ANIMATION RENDERING
By far one of the most powerful features of Unreal Engine 4 is the ability to see your animations playing in real time as you work. No more slow, sluggish systems that cramp your style and hinder your animation creativity. Unreal Engine 4 is a breeze to use, and best of all ...it's FUN! When your ready to export your animation to an image sequence for later compositing or to a video file, you will be able to render your animation out in near real time!
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to prepare your DAZ 3D character for export to Unreal Engine 4 with all the morph targets and expressions you wish
- How to use the PUPPETEER tool in DAZ as a way to export morphs and animations
- How to properly import your DAZ3D character with it's skeleton, rigging, morph targets, materials and textures
- Learn where the morph sliders are in Unreal Engine and how to use them
- Create a realistic blink animation for your character
- Create side to side and up & down eye movements for your character
- Animate mouth movements for speech as well as expressions
- Animate your characters head movements
- Create and animate believable expressions
- Learn about amazing new tools that work in conjunction with Unreal Engine 4 such as Allright Rig & Akeytsu
- Plus much, much more!
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO LEARN ANIMATION! SO GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE ENROLL NOW BUTTON AND LET'S BEGIN!
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE INSIDE!
- A working copy of Unreal Engine 4.19 (or later) & DAZ Studio 4.10 (both are free programs)
Included In The Course Are Five (5) Fully Rigged Characters
- Super Dude - this character is an original creation by Michael Ricks sculpted in ZBrush. Inspired by the characters from the hit film 'The Incredibles,' Super Dude comes fully rigged with a ton of facial morphs. You'll have an absolute blast right away when you start sliding around the controls and see what hilarious expressions you can make with him. He also comes with the phoneme mouth shapes for accurate lip sync punctuation. Super Dude is based on the DAZ3D Genesis 8 character.
- Wendy - this cute Toon girl character is also an original creation by Michael Ricks and was sculpted in ZBrush, based on the DAZ3D Genesis 3 character. She also comes with many facial morph and expression controls and will immediately come alive for you in Unreal Engine 4. With her big expressive eyes, you will have her emoting in no time at all!
- Lil' Frankenstein - this Toon character was also created by Michael Ricks in ZBrush and is based on the DAZ3D Genesis 3 character. Frankie comes with a wide array facial morphs and can create many emotions. You'll have tons of fun with Lil' Frankenstein all year around, not just on Halloween!
- Billy - also created and sculpted in ZBrush by Michael Ricks, this Toon boy character is based on the DAZ3D Genesis character and comes with a wide variety of facial morphs. You'll have a blast animating Billy!
- Epic Robot - this way cool robot character is created by Epic Games for the hit VR game Robot Recall. He's a stunning 3d character asset and really fun to animate. He comes with an included animation and sound wave 'roar' so you'll have him up and running right away.