The tools and techniques you can use to make your forecasting more accurate in uncertain times
The days of “last year plus 3%” in forecasting are gone. The COVID19 pandemic as pretty much destroyed planning and forecasting as we know it.
So what do we do? And how can we forecast in a time of uncertainty?
Our “Forecasting in a time of uncertainty” webinar will help you build a path through the fog of uncertainty. We cannot solve all your problems, but we can give you some tips and guidelines to help you move in the right direction.
Our webinar will cover topics including:
· Revisiting the purpose of forecasting
· The problems of traditional approaches to forecasting
· Applying Agile principles to forecasting
· Criticisms of the Agile approach to forecasting
· Identifying the Levers of Performance
· Using simulation to test possible and likely outcomes
· Using Relative Forecasting
“Forecasting in a time of uncertainty” will help you become more responsive and adaptable in your forecasting methods and it will help you stress-test a wide range of possible outcomes, but there are no magic solutions.
Forecasting in a time of uncertainty is, by definition, unpredictable. This course will not give you a definite prediction – no one can do that – but it will help you get better at forecasting.