Why You Should Take This Course
The last couple of years have been filled with challenges. Many people have had to bounce back from tragedies and failures, but some have struggled to find footing and move forward. This course will help you become more resilient so that you can bounce back and chart a new path forward.
- What is Resilience
- Public v Personal/Private Failures
- Why Bouncing Back/Being Resilient is Important
- How to Bounce Back: Intro to the 5 Resilience Hacks for 2022
- Re-write the Story from Failure to Lesson Learned
- The Class Project
- The Wrap
This Class is For You...
- If you recently lost a job, was downsized, or haven't been able to get your career back on track
- If you started a business that closed or hasn't met its expectations
- If you didn't meet personal goals that you set for yourself
- If you feel like others see you as a failure
- If you just want to let go of baggage and chart a new path forward
- If you want to take advantage of every day and focus on your "wins"
- If you want to move beyond feeling guilty
and more importantly, if you want to start excelling with your goals and become the best person that you know you can be.
For your project you’ll write down the hacks that you will use to move forward and why these hacks will be best for your situation.