Hi, my Name is Christian. Welcome to the Course!
On this class i will show you the workflow between cinema 4d and after effects to create a product box by using the plugin element 3D.
After finishing this tutorial series you will have a product box template available with which you can quickly and smartly customize or exchange your artwork.
Beside the better understanding for the settings in Element 3D,
you will also have a better understanding of the workflow for preparing 3d models from cinema 4d for element 3d.
What you are going to need:
- Cinema 4D
- After Effects
- Element 3D (AE Plugin)
- Materialize (Free Programm, see the link down below)
We will take care of the following topics:
- Basic modeling technique
- Creating a UV map based on our model
- Creating layer and masks inside Cinema4d for later use in Photoshop and After effects
- Import the model to AE and setting up element 3D
- How to use our created UV map inside AE to texture the box.
- How to Animate the Box using a Null Object
- Setting up Anti Alaising, Ambient Occlusion and Motion Blur
- Creating a Normal Map for more Details for the Cover Artwork
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to broaden their understanding for Cinema4D, AfterEffects and Photoshop in combination with Element3D.
The free Program Materialize: http://boundingboxsoftware.com/materialize/
Music used in thi Tutorial: https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Immortal_Beats
As a task for this class I would really like to see what you can achieve with this workflow.
Create your own product box and think about a theme for the cover artwork that you can create in Photoshop or After effects. Make use of the masks we created in cinema 4d.
Play with the light and environment to create your own look.
You could also customize the animation to your liking.
I'm really looking forward to See your results and different product designs!
Hello, my name is Christian. I am a motion designer and 3D generalist. I've worked in the industry for nine years.
During this time I gained a lot of experience, which I now use to build my own business.
Besides the classic freelance work I create templates and now also …View full profile