This class is an introduction to a bullet journal and how to use it to plan your year, month and week. I have been using bullet journals for a few years now and I have learnt some tricks to making the monthly and weekly spread and would love to share them with you. A bullet journal is a free and flexible way to plan our schedules and I really love how starting on a BUJO made my day and life more organised.
This class covers:
1. What a Bullet Journal is
2. Some ideas on how to set up your BUJO
3. Examples of yearly, monthly and weekly spreads
4. My 2020 set up (for ideas and tips)
5. My January monthly spread (for ideas and tips)
6. My weekly spread (for ideas and tips)
I hope this video helped you understand the BUJO and that you are feeling inspired to start your own! Thank you very much for watching!
Now that you've seen how I've set up my BUJO, I would love to see your spreads!
1. You can download this Bullet Journal Page Guide and Ideas that I've created (find it attached!) to help give you some ideas for your own BUJO.
2. Take a picture of your bullet journals pages and upload them here! This way, we can all see each other's designs and get inspired together.
Please do let me know if you have any questions/comments and if you need help with any other issue, write them in the comments! I could make more videos addressing those issues and insert them into this class.