The aim of this course is to direct you through the entire recruitment process step by step: starting from looking for a position, selecting an employer, preparing a professional resume and getting a mock interview, finishing with a classic interview at the company of your choice through a phone or online coding interview. Job searching is a life-long skill that can really make a difference in your life, as it will decide the job prospects you will have and the opportunity to choose where you'd like to work. Technology jobs can be stressful but still very well paying, give you the opportunity to travel or work from home, speed up your career in a few years, and give you the passion to be at the forefront of research, creativity and development. In IT, there are several different positions and various tips that can help you to plan and hack professional interviews at various levels of experience.
Skills You Will Master
● Objectives of Technical Interview - In this section we will see the important part aspects of Technical Interview. The employers objective of conducting an interview.
● Defined Scale for Interview - This section will cover scale ratings for interviews that is usually measured by one or more responses to individual questions which are planned in advance.
● Comprehensive Feedback - Here we will see that an interview feedback template is a form that is created for interviewer to fill out. It is much easier for all parties involved if there's one comprehensive template.
● Typical Interview Process - This section will cover a multi-stage process for recruiting new hires in the interview process. Usually, the interview process requires the following steps: drafting a work description, posting a job, arranging interviews, preliminary interviews.
● Role Detail - This topic will cover the Alumni interviewers, from endorsing on-the-ground student recruiting activities to performing candidate interviews for each admissions period.
● Posting a Job - Here we will see the number of jobs or posts available for the required candidates and the process to select the best candidate.
● Scheduling Interviews - In this section we will see Interview scheduling which is the endurance phase between recruitment managers, busy applicants and the right interviewers to perform interviews.
● Evaluating Candidates - In this topic we will see how Candidate assessment helps recruiters to distinguish between applicants with the requisite technological qualifications and cultural fit from those who claim they do. Companies use testing to find applicants that are most likely to excel in positions and to screen others who are unqualified or not a good match for the business.
● Preliminary Interviews - This section will cover preliminary interview which is an initial meeting to collect basic information on how the priorities, abilities and credentials of an individual will support the needs of an organization is a preliminary interview.
● Tips for Conducting Interview - Here we will see the various tips for conducting an interview, how to analyze the skills and qualification of a candidate during interview.
● Explaining the Interview Agenda - In this topic we will learn interview agenda which is essentially a list of structured questions that have been prepared to serve as a guide for interviewers, researchers and researchers to gather information or data on a particular subject.
● Interview Conversations - Now we will see an interview is essentially a structured conversation where one participant asks questions, and the other provides answers.
● Structure of Technical Interview - Here we will see the standard process or structure of interview followed by interviewers it is also important to know that a technical interview is often very different from any other traditional job interview.
● Do's and Don’ts of Technical Interview - In this section we will see what an interviewer has to follow while conducting interview. Part of this process is knowing what interview questions to ask and perhaps even more importantly, the questions you shouldn't ask in an interview.
Benefits of the course/ Learning Objectives:
No prior knowledge is necessary to learn this course. The course is intended for beginners.