This course is aimed at managers, accountants and finance staff working in small and medium sized businesses.
There are many possible performance measures available to business managers – literally hundreds – and it can be difficult to select ones that are going to work for the business.
This course is designed to help. In it I present performance measures that work for small and medium sized businesses. The emphasis is on KPIs that are easy to measure, easy to understand and which provide valuable information about the performance of the business.
There are 28 KPIs presented in this course split into four areas of the business:
· customer focussed KPIs
· Employee focussed KPIs
· KPIs of operational performance
· KPIs of financial performance
As a manager of a small or medium-sized business, this course will help you to:
1. Understand which KPIs work best, and are simplest to implement, in a small or medium-sized business
2. Build a simple framework of KPIs that will present information on the performance of the most important aspects of the business
3. Establish a straightforward method of monitoring and reporting data that focuses attention on improvement
4. Interpret the results of the measures, and take action accordingly, while identifying and filtering out false alarms
5. Develop confidence in performance analysis and use it effectively in the management and improvement of the business
There are examples, and exercises, throughout the course to aid your learning
Thank you for your interest in this course. I hope you enjoy it