Do you want to learn what is Cloud Computing from ground-up? Do you want to give yourself a competitive advantage on both your current and future jobs with Cloud Computing and increase your salary? This is the course you need!
Cloud computing is both today and the future of computing and it's changing the way we develop and deploy software! If you want to catch up on the immensely expanding universe of Cloud Computing and take your software development skills to the next-level, all you need to do is join me in this course!
- In this course, we are going to start from scratch with Cloud Computing and how the evolving technology led us here.
- We will discover the technology and the architecture behind the cloud technologies that we have today.
- We'll learn what is Software-as-Service or SaaS, Platform-as-a-Service or PaaS and Infrastructure-as-a-Service or IaaS.
- Then we will dive deep into Platform-as-a-Service; how it works, designed and architectured.
- We will discover the way for today and the future of software with 12-Factor applications. 12-Factor of application development will teach us how to actually develop great software for cloud or even for your personal projects!
- When we understand how to develop a great software, we will focus on Pivotal Cloud Foundry. With Pivotal Cloud Foundry, we will not only learn how PaaS works in real life but also how to actually work with it in real environments and real applications!
- For Pivotal Cloud Foundry, we will start by creating our account. Then we'll discover the world of Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface or CLI by logging into our account and targeting our development environment. We will learn to work with Cloud Foundry using both the Command Line Interface and Web UI.
- We will develop applications using Spring and Spring Boot from scratch and we will learn how to deploy or "push" them using Command Line Interface!. We will do everything from scratch and I'll show you every single step to develop and deploy your applications to Cloud!
- We will learn service offerings in cloud and how to make use of Software-as-Service through binding our applications with databases and services with a single command!
- We will learn to scale, update and deploy new versions of our applications in cloud both using the Command Line Interface and Web UI!
- We will be deploying our applications in less than a minute and see the results in real-time by calling our applications and pulling data from our PostgreSQL database service!
There is much more than these inside the course so I highly recommend you to join me in this course to become a software developer for the cloud!Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn cloud computing and the architecture behind it
- Anyone who who want to learn application development for cloud