Now PowerPoint is one of the most popular software for presentations. It is part of the Microsoft Office suite and can be used for personal, business, and educational purposes.
From beginners to professional speakers’ perspectives, this software allows you to build your own presentations using text, images, videos, audios, tables of data. There are a variety of animations and transitions and bunch of graphics that can help in delivering the presentation the way the audience want it. Remember the slides are for them not you!
Hi, I am Dr. Rasheed a speech and presentation coach. I have used PowerPoint over the last 20years to develop both academic and non-academic presentations. This course is designed for someone with relatively zero experience in PowerPoint.
By the end of this course, you will learn:
1. Opening a PowerPoint from template/blank page
2. PowerPoint slide design example
3. Slide Animation
4. Slide Transition
5. Slide design ideas
6. How to Customize the ribbons
7. Saving and Printing Slides in different formats
8. Drawing in PowerPoint slides
9. Inserting Video Clips
10. Inserting Images
11. Downloading and Customizing Free templates (Tinyppt)
12. How to use the SmartArt
13. How to Create QR Code in PowerPoint
14. How to Remove Image Background
15. How to Adjust Slide Sizes
16. Adding sections in PowerPoint
17. Adding timer in PowerPoint
18. Creating videos/Subscriber count
19. 20 shortcut keys in PowerPoint
20. Taking screen shots in PowerPoint
21. 5 Top PowerPoint add-ins
22. Creating Animated GIF files
23. Getting and using the PowerPoint FREE Online
Thank you for joining this course and I look forward to seeing on the other side.
Try practicing any of the processes given and report your experience in one or two sentences.