Microsoft Word remains one of the most popular business tools and rightly so. Businesses around the world continue to rely on Word as their go-to for word processing. Yet Microsoft Word training often takes a back seat.
The big secret about Microsoft Word is that using it the right way can save you hours of time and help you produce more impactful documents and reports. It's likely you’re currently using less than 20% of the functionality that Microsoft Word currently offers. Unlocking that 80% could have a huge impact on your productivity and career.
In this in-depth Word 2019 course from Simon Sez IT, we not only teach you the most business-relevant features of Microsoft Word, you then get to put into practice what you learn through exercises at the end of each chapter.
What You'll Learn:
● How to get started with Word 2019
● Word 2019 basics including navigation, editing and saving
● Character formatting in Word including Format Painter and AutoCorrect
● How to properly work with bullets and numbering in Microsoft Word
● All about formatting paragraphs and managing lists
● Working with Tables in Word including formatting, converting data and formulas
● Page appearance including page-breaks, watermarks and styles
● All about Sectioning a document
● Inserting graphics, pictures, shapes, icons and 3D models (new for 2019)
● How to work with envelopes and labels
● All about mail-merge and operating Word at scale
● How to create an Index or Contents page
● Reviewing and Printing in Word and Page Setup
● Protecting a Word document and basic macros in Word
This is a video-led course. You can preview some videos in the pane above. This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn. This course is suitable for Windows users.