Norwegian Language Course A2 Part 1 is the first of two courses covering the A2 level. When you have finished the A2 level you will be able to understand daily life Norwegian quite well.
1. I can understand phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most immediate personal relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local area, employment). I can catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and announcements.
2. I can read very short, simple texts. I can find specific, predictable information in simple everyday material such as advertisements, prospectuses, menus and timetables and I can understand short simple personal letters.
3. I can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities. I can handle very short social exchanges, even though I can't usually understand enough to keep the conversation going myself.
4. I can use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms my family and other people, living conditions, my educational background and my present or most recent job.
5. I can write short, simple notes and messages. I can write a very simple personal letter, for example thanking someone for something
Hello, I'm Henning Gustavsen, I'm an educated teacher from Vestfold University College graduated in 1996. I have specialization in Norwegian and English as well as special needs education. In 2000 I graduated, as a special needs teacher. I'm a member of Utdanningsforbundet (teachers union in Norway). There are many reasons …View full profile
Start your 14 day free trial. Cancel at any time.