This course aims to provide in-depth knowledge of aspects that are critical for the Supply Chain Management of any business. Supply Chain Management is effectively coordinating the process of production, managing inventories, location and transportation of goods and services to achieve the best sustainable outcome for the customer.
Upon the completion of this course, users will be able to:
• Undertake independent research to understand the theoretical and practical knowledge of operations management to solve current business challenges.
• Understand and analyse the key concepts of process management.
• Apply critical thinking to supply chain management, quality and productivity management.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of communication and information flow in the business to improve current business practice.
• Critically evaluate and synthesize information from a wide range of sources to determine research skills, and demonstrate the capacity to document the outcomes in process management with sound analysis and recommendations.
TIME: Up to 12 Hours
• No prerequisites.
• No materials distributed.
• No formal assessments required.