This courses will teach you how to create a cryptocurrency website using PHP.
It's believed that cryptocurrencies will be used in the near future along with regulated currencies. In fact, many businesses have already started accepting cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin as a way of payment and many investors have already added cryptocurrencies to their portfolios. Hence, learning how to build a web app that lets people check latest prices of different cryptocurrencies will give you the opportunity to build a real-world, in-demand project and will open up the door of opportunity for you to become a professional PHP developer.
First, you will learn how to install PHP environment, then you will be taught how to create a project and how to work on the user interface extensively with lots of awesome designs. Then you will be taught how to make the design user-friendly. Next you will learn how to get latest prices of more than 100 different cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc and display important info about every single cryptocurrency. During the process you will learn how to make HTTP requests, use JSON and array responses and work with complex data.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using PHP programming language that is capable of letting the public visit your cryptocurrency website, check latest prices, and get info about their desired cryptocurrency.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. First, you will build a real-world we app, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. Second, I will teach you the "how-to" rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. Third, you will learn one of the most important asks that PHP can do. PHP is a web-based server-side programming language which means that it's specialized in the web and can that work perfectly.
4. Forth, you will intensify your programming skills. Let me list out the advantages of taking this course.
What you will learn in this course?
1. Install project environment & create project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Structure your project.
4. Logic behind building a cryptocurrency website.
5. How to get prices of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
6. How to display cryptocurrency prices and volume.
7. How to display important info about each cryptocurrency.
8. How to use API service.
9. How to work with complex JSON and response array.
10. How to design the UI.
11. Best practices and techniques.
12. Organize your project.
13. Much much more...
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.