Plan and control projects with and without resources using Microsoft Project 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365.
This course aims to teaching students how to plan and control projects with and without resources up to an intermediate level using Microsoft Project 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This course aim to teach participants:
- The user interface and how to create projects,
- Scheduling projects without resources,
- Filters layouts, printing, baselines,
- Updating an un-resourced project,
- Creating and assigning roles and resources,
- Controlling projects with resources and costs,
- Tools and utilities.
Paul Harris holds an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering obtained in the UK and is a Certified Cost Engineer through AACEI International, a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner and a “Managing Successful Programmes” Registered Practitioner. He has worked in the project controls industry for a number of years and has assisted many …View full profile