If you're a Project Manager and you've been using Microsoft Project but haven't quite got it doing all the heavy lifting for you, then this Microsoft Project 2019 Advanced online course is for you.
Microsoft Project remains one of the most popular Project Management tools. It's a feature-rich program that has the potential to make your projects run as smoothly as possible. To achieve that you'll need to know some of the advanced MS Project features.
What You'll Learn:
● About resource sharing including setting up a resource pool across projects
● How to consolidate different projects into a single project
● How to set up recurring tasks to save you time
● About custom fields and how to automate calculations in a custom field
● How Outline and WBS codes work and how to use them in your project
● How to properly manage costs including setting fixed costs, budgets, variable costs and overtime
● How custom tables and custom views work
● Detail on advanced sorting, filtering and grouping
● Creating customized reports, charts and how to edit certain elements of a report
● About Earned Value Analysis
● How to import and export data from Excel, Word and Notepad
● Using Macros in Microsoft Project
This is a video-led course. This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn. This course is suitable for Windows users.