Whether you need to learn QuickBooks® to manage your own accounts or the accounts of a client, we have you covered.
In this QuickBooks Pro 2020 course, we take you on a journey from QuickBooks novice to QuickBooks expert in 8 hours. We start at the very beginning and cover everything that’s required to get set up in QuickBooks, including creating a company file and chart of accounts.
Empower yourself to take control of your financial management by learning QuickBooks.
In this course you will learn:
● How to navigate the QuickBooks® 2020 interface
● To create a company file and set up your chart of accounts
● Setting up your preferences in QuickBooks® to suit your company
● All about processing payroll and payroll taxes
● Create invoices, enter and pay bills and purchase orders
● All about estimates and working with customers and jobs
● How to work with sales tax
● About receiving items, inventory, creating purchase orders and paying for items
● How to reconcile bank statements
● How to deal with checks and credit card accounts
● All about Quick Reports and customizing reports
● To back up your company data
● Create stunning reports that visualize your company financial data
● Working with automated payment reminders (new in 2020)
● How to deal with vehicle mileage
This course was recorded using QuickBooks® Pro Desktop 2020 edition. Much of what is shown is also available in older versions of QuickBooks® as well as the other desktop editions (Premier, Enterprise).