In this QuickBooks® Pro 2021 course, your expert instructor, Cindy, starts at the very beginning and shows you how to put QuickBooks® to work for your business.
This 2021 course covers essential QuickBooks® functionality like setting up a Company File and Chart of Accounts, processing Payroll, reporting, and so much more. It also includes guidance on the features new to QuickBooks® 2021: Advanced Mode in Bank Feeds, scanning receipts with the QuickBooks® Desktop app, and sending automatic statement and invoice reminders to customers.
Whether you are a bookkeeper, accountant, CPA, or business owner, this QuickBooks® Pro 2021 course will teach you how to make the most of this complex accounting software.
Get on top of your books (or those of your clients!) by learning QuickBooks®.
In this course, you will learn:
● How to navigate QuickBooks® 2021
● How to create a chart of accounts
● How to set up your company file in QuickBooks®
● How to reconcile bank statements and Bank Feeds
● How to use the Advanced Mode in Bank Feeds
● How to manage expenses in QuickBooks®, including mileage
● How to scan in receipts with the QuickBooks® Desktop mobile app
● How to set up automatic statement and invoice reminders
● How to customize QuickBooks® to your needs
● How to use the QuickBooks® Payroll functionality
● How to invoice, and enter bills, and purchase orders
● How to create estimates in QuickBooks®
● How to manage customers and jobs in QuickBooks®
● How to work with sales tax in QuickBooks®
● About inventory, creating purchase orders, and paying for items.
● How to deal with checks and credit card accounts
● About using QuickBooks® to produce reports
● To back up your QuickBooks® company data