If you are a beginner/intermediate in acrylics and want to learn some realistic portrait painting Then, this class is perfect for you!
In this class you will learn how to create realistic bird paintings using acrylic/oil/poster/gouache medium at different stages.
We will use simple steps and tools so that class is simple and easy for you to understand. I've tried something different, hope you will like it.
What we will go over?
1. The tools you will need, blending technique, some basic brush technique
2: How to draw a sketch using the grid method
3. We will start with first blocking the background using the blending technique, then bird blocking and branch blocking
4. I will teach you how to paint bird fur and tree branches in detail using layered techniques and dry brush technique
4. Finally, we will paint a realistic bird sitting on the branch
Below are the materials which will be needed :
- Acrylic/poster/gauche/oil paint
- Water Container
- Tissue Paper
- 450 gsm watercolor paper
Once you’re finished with this class, you will be able to draw and paint birds in detail, and you will love to share them with everyone!
For this project, you will need to paint bird using any mediums (preferred acrylic/oil)
Tools and Material used; Please refer to Class Description!
Steps to be taken:
1. Draw the sketch using the grid method
2. You will first need to block the background using the blending technique, then bird and branches
3. Create first fur detailing
4. Detailing of tree branches
5. Use the layered painting technique to paint the feather furthermore
6. Give a final touch to the painting by focusing on detailing a bit more.
7. You are done. Congrats, you should have a wonderful piece of art in your hands.
I’m super excited to see your work, so please don’t forget to post your project, even if it’s just a work in progress.
Also, don’t hesitate to ask any questions, I would love to discuss them with you.
Thanks and All the best!
Note: I've attached a high-resolution picture of the painting for reference and should help in your project.Your Project