Learn 3D CAD Modeling Tools & Techniques To Become A Certified Solidworks Associate Even If You Are Complete Beginner
The focus of this course is in the preparation of students for Certified Solidworks Associate (CSWA) exam. Course covers all necessary tools and techniques needed for the exam. As well, examples with video tutorials and exercises that students have to complete by themselves. On top of that there is also a Sample Exam, similar to the real one. This Sample Exam is test for the students before they take real exam. Working on this sample exam students are getting familiar with type of questions of the real exam and how to approach to the problem. The exam is backed up with video tutorial.
This course on the other hand is as well for absolute beginners who wish to learn basic tools and techniques is sketching, part modeling, assembly and drawing creation. So practically this is 2 in1 Solidworks course where you learn from zero about 3d modeling and prepare yourself for the exam.
Solidworks is the most popular design tool for creating 3D products and technical drawings. Millions of people use it to design anything from 3D-printed toys all the way up to mechanical vehicles, heavy machines and different products of everyday life.
What is Certified Solidworks Associate (CSWA)?
The Certified Solidworks Associate (CSWA) certification indicates a foundation in and apprentice knowledge of a 3D CAD design and engineering practices and principles. Holding a Solidworks Associate certificate in your hand gives industry a proof of your SOLIDWORKS expertise with cutting-edge skills that business seek.
What this course covers?
1. Sketch tools needed to confidently create various sketches using different tools such as: Mirror, Linear and Circular Sketch Pattern, Line, Rectangle, Elipse, Spline, Offset and Convert Entities and much more.
2. Feature tools needed for creating a 3D part based on previously created sketches by using tools as: Extruded Boss/Cut, Draft, Mirror, Shell, Revolve Boss etc.
3. Basic assembly tools which will allow you to create mechanism combining two or more parts.
4. Basic drawing tools including how to set up a drawing sheet to displaying different drawing views on sheet.
What makes this course different?
1. 50 exercises and examples. In Solidworks is all about practicing . Your skills will be sharpen if you dive in directly by yourself. That's why this course is providing bunch of exercises that you have to solve individually. But everything you need to know will be shown in lectures.
2. CSWA Sample Exam. All examples are similar to ones you will find on Certified Solidworks Associate (CSWA) exam. Which means if you successfully finish this course you are ready for Certified Solidworks Associate (CSWA) exam.
3. No experience. This course will teach you from zero. You don't need to have experience at all.
With this knowledge that you will gain here you will be ready to dive into the industry environment and work on basic and intermediate design problems. As well you will have a firmed base to expand your knowledge to the professional level.
THIS COURSE ISN'T FOR PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED SOLIDWORKS USERS
If you find that any of this would beneficial for you and will help you to achieve your goals, ENROLL and begin your CAD journey!
What you’ll learn
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for: